• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gold Prediction?

katharina

Registered Member
Does anyone here think that gold will ever drop below the $600 level again? If so, will it stay there or will it be because of a disaster? What's your speculation on that?

mamab

Registered Member
I have absolutely no idea. The gold market changes so often, it's hard to say. My guess would be that it's going to stay up for a while. Will it stay up indefinitely? I don't think so. Something will drive the prices back down and then up and then down. The only constant in life is change, after all. ;)

katharina

Registered Member
I have absolutely no idea. The gold market changes so often, it's hard to say. My guess would be that it's going to stay up for a while. Will it stay up indefinitely? I don't think so. Something will drive the prices back down and then up and then down. The only constant in life is change, after all. ;)
:lol: You got that right, mamab, and how I hate change! Well I'll be a really happy camper if gold tanks until it's where we sold a lot of it so that we can rebuy it and make me feel better... After that it can go back up again. :D