• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goku's true age

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
How many times has Goku died and came back? I swear he out lives every one from all the times he was dead. He even grew up all over again, so really whats the dill? How old is he and how many times did he die?

Vegito728

Registered Member
In the early sagas he was said to be 23(I'm pretty sure this is right). He has died 5 or 6 times(From what I can think of). But I'm sure there's more.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If he never died, he could have been over 40 years old. I think they are trying to make Goku never be gone from the show. They kill him off and get him back again.

Why don't they just bloody cut him of if he dies.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Because maybe he is the main character of the show >>; Yeah it does get annoying when he keeps dying and coming back but still...we all love him ^^;
I thought his kill count was up to maybe 10 or so...guess I was about 4 times off. He's gotta be alittle bit over 23 now, he did look somewhat older when he was fighting Buu.

Iris

rainbow 11!
@[email protected] I thought he was like forty years old.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
He's got grandkids for crying out loud. 40 is like the minimum......well, I'm sure you can still push it...

Because maybe he is the main character of the show >>; Yeah it does get annoying when he keeps dying and coming back but still...we all love him ^^;
I thought his kill count was up to maybe 10 or so...guess I was about 4 times off. He's gotta be alittle bit over 23 now, he did look somewhat older when he was fighting Buu.
And thats why GT was such a Failure, Toei tried to combine DB and DBZ and still have Kakarrot as the main character again, plain and simple. They were too cheap and lazy to try a new lead character so they decided to do the same-old tired and boaring thing over and over again!!!!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I think I added it up and at the end of GT I think he was like 50 and at the end of DBZ he was like 40 something