• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goku (Vegito if you want it feel free)

Omega

Ω
I really like how this one came out. Only vegito is aloud to use this tag because he metioned me making him a tag and this (if he wants) will do for now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Looks pretty good. I don't like 'that' picture, I dunno. It just doesn't suit the tag for some reason. I love the backround and as well as the font.

8/10. The best I can give..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the sig, the background is great, but I'd have to agree with Alex about the picture, if it was me I would of chosen a better picture of Goku, because that picture is from DBGT and that wasn't a good series, there's so much more better pictures of Goku out there. But other then that I like it a lot my friend.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I like the sig, the background is great, but I'd have to agree with Alex about the picture, if it was me I would of chosen a better picture of Goku, because that picture is from DBGT and that wasn't a good series, there's so much more better pictures of Goku out there. But other then that I like it a lot my friend.
Holy crap That's what I was going to say, but the quality of the GT series sort of fits a sig more. They made the colors more defined or 3D or whatever, for GT.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I didn't know you made this(thanks). It's not bad the pic could have been better but it isn't bad 8/10. I still haven't decided on what kind of sig I want. If you could make me a 300 or one with Ganondorf in it that be awesome. Just aim me it first.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Goku seems to not blend with the background on this one Omega, maybe some gradients and filters could of changed that? I don't know but meh, doesn't seem right to me. The energy ball is an awesome touch though! Never could figure out how to do that either >.<; Coloring it would of made it seem more like it was actually coming from Goku's hand though which would make you think he was preparing for an attack ne? But overrall I just say it needs alittle blending done and it should be fine! Nice work Omega XD