Goku ethernal youth

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Now we all know this is not STATED.....but Goku did take the life of a KAI.....KAI's live for a thousand years. Does that mean that Goku can live longer, since he's a saiyan that makes him age EVEN SLOWER. Not die due to age. Goku has the life force of a Kai within him....meaning that Goku, who's BODY was around 27 or 28 years old at the time can live on and stay young.

Not sure about Goku's age.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Where is that stated because I dont know where you've heard that, if you tell me where then maybe i'll remember that but I dont recall it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's what I don't really understand how do you know Goku was 50 when Dragon Ball Z ended he never said how old he was in the show, also when did Vegeta say that?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Goku was 12 when he first met Bulma who was 16, so you just have to count all the years, Goku thought he was like 5 or 6 but he isnt the smartest. I believe he was 18 or 19 in the 23rd TB as well. I do not feel like counting all the years right now lol. I cant remember when Vegeta said that, but probably at a time when he was ranting to Goku about Sayians like he usually does.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think that Goku really knew how old he was because I think when he got hit on the head with an apple, he forgot everything about himself, so he doesen't really know how old he was.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vince Carter said:
I don't think that Goku really knew how old he was because I think when he got hit on the head with an apple, he forgot everything about himself, so he doesen't really know how old he was.
He was 12 when he met Bulma, they find out his real age, Goku just thought he was 5 or 6, because he had no concept of age, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well Piccolo how do you know he was 12 years old does it say it somewhere, but I don't recall ever seeing someone else but Goku tell is age to someone, what I mean by that is does anyone else say that Goku was twelve at the time.