• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going VIP, is it worth it?

Starfire86

Registered Member
I was thinking of buying a subscription on here since I like the forum. I've read the forum perks list, and I was just wondering how the VIPs here are liking it. Is it worth spending actual money? I enjoy this forum already as a regular member.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It's definitely worth it. You're a pretty solid member so far, so you'd make a good addition to the VIP group. The perks are pretty good. The biggest one is being able to view cams, and show your own cam in chat. Provided that you are over 18 of course. I'd say it's definitely worth it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think it's worth it. Webcams in chat are a lot of fun and probably the biggest selling point.

BigBob

Registered Member
The best thing is the video chats that we had in Chat. I'd recommend buying a month first before anything else just to kind of test drive it.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Yeah, I'd probably buy a little at a time just because it's more convenient for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've thought about it a couple of times. I don't even have a webcam though and that seems to be everyones main selling point.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I've thought about it a couple of times. I don't even have a webcam though and that seems to be everyones main selling point.

Same here. Well, I have one but I don't really see myself using it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
The web cam is definitely something that makes VIP worth it, but there is definitely more.

There's a nice add-on on the front page that shows the most recent posts as they come up; can't picture the site without that thing!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
It's only worth it if you think you would honestly use the extra functions.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I'm gonna try it out for a month and see what I think.