Going to Vegas Baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Travel, Points & Rewards' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That’s right ladies and gentleman, yours truly is going to Las Vegas for his vacation. Me and three other buddies(including my brother) will be renting a villa for one week. It’s only six miles from the strip so a quick cab ride. We’ll be trying to get other people to come along, the house can sleep ten people, so if we get more guy friends to come along it would be even more epic. It’s going to be during the end of first week of June. I’m really looking forward to it and I know I’m going to have a blast. The place we rented as a sick backyard with a pool and hot tub(definitely be taking advantage of that) I’m extremely excitied.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

That's great BR!

If I were you I'd be very excited too! I'm sure you're going to have a great time with your mates!

You'll have to show us some pics of all the adventures you get up to! :D

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Haha, if you were doing it in July I'd come along. :p

You should have a ton of fun. I know I did when I was there. :)

4. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Aw niiiiiiiiiice! Have you already decided where you're staying? [about the villa]?

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I love Vegas. Though, maybe for some different reasons lol.

I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Just don't get married. My favourite thing about that place has to be the drive-thru wedding chapel. I think it was called: Say I Do, Drive-Thru.. or something like that :hah:

6. AnitaKnapp

I want to get married there as a joke...by Elvis.

7. Babe_Ruth

I'll show you guys some pictures but not all of them.

Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :)

I heard most of the bars are extremely expensive to get in, so me and a couple of friends are going to some intense research to find some good ones that aren't really high on prices. I know it will be tough, but I know there's some out there.

Now were just trying to find the cheapest flight possible.

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

This going to be so much fun. I never expected this to happen and I'mquite thrilled that they planned this and it's actually going to happen. I saw pictures of the Villa and it actually looks likea mansion. Were definitely in for a great ride, hopefully we survive it lol.

9. AnitaKnapp

Ok, if you know what specific area this villa is in...north, south, etc etc...

I can ask my good friend, who lives there, about some good bars in the area.

10. Babe_Ruth

That would be awesome Anita, here's what I got for you. If you can find me names, price ranges, maybe deals(special offers at those bars) :D at those bars that would be amazing, and I would be extremely thankful.

6 Miles East of Las Vegas Strip