• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going To The Royal Wedding

Dabs

Registered Member
So Prince William and Kate Middleton set a date, April 29 for their wedding, and wedding announcements are going out. Sarah Ferguson is not invited, wow. Also, the President and Michelle Obama are not invited. But, on the list of who is getting to go is Kanye West and David and Victoria Beckham! So, on the very slim chance, common every day ordinary folk were given the opportunity to go, and you were the one they invited, would you go?

Wade8813

Registered Member
If I already lived in the area so I didn't have to pay a thousand bucks on airfare (not to mention on a hotel or whatever) then I might go - not because I care about them in any way, but because it would be kinda cool to say I went to something like that.

Also, Kanye? WTF?

Impact

V.I.P.
Why the fuck go to a wedding of people you don't know. So...unless it's not obvious, no. I would not go even if regular people got invited. I couldn't care less about the royal family in general, actually. They don't actually do anything useful.

Dabs

Registered Member
If I already lived in the area so I didn't have to pay a thousand bucks on airfare (not to mention on a hotel or whatever) then I might go - not because I care about them in any way, but because it would be kinda cool to say I went to something like that.

Also, Kanye? WTF?

My wonderments exactly. I haven't figured out why Kanye is a big hit, or the Beckham's for that matter :lol: At first, rumor had it that Prince William wanted Sarah "Fergie" Ferguson to attend, but then things changed. The news has all sorts of speculations, but one being, of course what she did to her ex, Prince Andrew, and another was, toward the end of Diana's years, she and Fergie never got along. Then, this was also spoken on the news, one of the reasons the President and Michelle Obama were not invited, was because Michelle Obama touched the Queen while they were visiting her sometime in the past. And I guess with royalty, that is a big No-No....do not touch the Queenie!

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I would definitely go! Can you imagine how amazing that wedding would be? It would be just ... spectacular to watch. And then to be able to say you've been to a royal wedding ... yeah, definitely without a doubt I would go.

MisterT

Registered Member
True Story - I might be going to this event.

Dabs

Registered Member

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I would go in a second! Who wouldn't? Famous rich people everywhere! And at a wedding like that think of how awesome the food would be. THE FOOD PEOPLE!

Dabs

Registered Member
I would go in a second! Who wouldn't? Famous rich people everywhere! And at a wedding like that think of how awesome the food would be. THE FOOD PEOPLE!

I was thinking the same. Even if one didn't care for the Royals, at least go for the food, the feast has to be the best you're prolly ever going to get! :lol:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I can understand the Beckham's going; David and Prince William were campaigning for the World Cup together, and i think William has always been a fan of Becks. Kayne West is a head scratcher though...unless it wants to make fish sticks jokes at him?

I wouldn't go, costs too much go go London anyway T.T