• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going to the Raptors vs Pistons game

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll be going to my first ever Basketball game tomorrow night, when the Toronto Raptors host the Detroit Pistons. I'm pretty excited to go, since I've always wanted to see an NBA game, but never got the chance to do so. I'll be fairly close to the court(fifth row) so I'll have a good view of the action. I wish they were playing someone better than the Pistons, but I'll get a chance to see some good players like Hamilton, Stuckey, McGrady(always been one of my favorite players) and others.

I'll probably end up taking a few pictures, and I'll post them in this thread when I get the chance.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
So how did this turn out, man? You know how I feel about the NBA and how I don't really care about going to the games, but sitting fifth row must have been amazing. Plus it was your first ever basketball game. I'd like to see some pics if you have any.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The game itself was pretty entertaining, the Raptors loss unfortunately but that was expected. The view was pretty cool, and I was on the jumbotron which was pretty funny and my brother saw me on television. The atmosphere was pretty good through out the game, the only thing I disliked and I know for sure that you hate this yourself is how much music they played during the game, it was so annoying.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Oh yeah, sometimes you don't notice the music as much when you're watching on TV, but when you're at the game you realize how ridiculous it is. I think they have music or drum beats or whatever playing throughout the entire game, and it's the only sport I can think of that does this during the actual gameplay. College basketball doesn't do it. It's just pure crowd noise.

Anyway, glad to hear you had a great time and I hope you get to go to more games in the future.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I am going to a Nets game in April. I wish that 'Melo would be on the team, but it won't happen. The music is the NBA atmosphere. It isn't meant to be quiet, haha.

SqueakScolari

Registered Member
I am not a basketball fan, but I went to one game against the Knicks when I was in Toronto and thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad to hear you did too BR.