• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Oldschool Going to the Arcade

dDave

V.I.P.
Anybody ever go to the actual arcade? (No, not the one we have here at GF)

I was just bowling and decided to take a spin at classic Ms. Pacman.

The game is SUPER fast compared to the one we have here at GF. The ghosts are a bit dumber though. I got 42600 points and saw levels that we don't have in our arcade.

Lots of fun.

Anyone else?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I used to love going to the arcade on the boardwalk on our beach trips every summer when I was a kid. I don't remember what games I played except for The Simpsons, and then when I got into my teens I enjoyed playing racing games more.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I grew up going to arcades, there were numerous ones around town. I used to routinely get the high score in Tempest and Galaga. I miss arcades.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to take my son to them and watch him play. Didn't play much myself unless they had a pinball machine.

Clare

Registered Member
Yeah, I've always enjoyed arcades. I still occasionally go now... the car/motorbike racing and basketball games are usually the chosen ones. Haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I just went this past weekend. We were in Maine for a concert and decided to stop at Old Orchard Beach. I went into the arcade by the pier and was lost for $20 worth of time. Haha. I loved it, I had definitely missed it.