• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going to see Canadiens vs Sabres

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This Friday I'm heading to Buffalo to go see a Canadiens vs Sabres game. It will be my first time watching a hockey game live outside of Canada. I'm extremely pumped for this, I know the stands will be filled with Montreal fans, so I'll definitely be wearing a lot of my Habs gear.

I can't wait for the game on Friday night.

Go Habs Go!!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like an awesome time, dude.

I can't believe we're even allowing you to come into the United States...AGAIN...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, hopefully they don't stop me when they look at my passport when I'm trying to cross the border.

I'm really excited for the game, the Canadiens haven't played well during their last few games, hopefully that will change come this Friday.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So the game was pretty awesome! The canadiens won 3-2, every time the sabres scored montreal replied right away. I cheered my heart out too.