Going to my first live event!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Merc, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I will be at the RAW show next Monday to see the new guest host . . .

OZZY!

I will try and get photos!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I haven't seen this past Raw so I won't click on the spoilers, but that's pretty awesome that you'll be at a Live Raw program.

I've been to Raw once but it was a taping. Seeing wrestling live is so much better then watching on televsion. The only major difference that is hard to get use to is no announcers.

It would be awesome if you could take some photo's.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

That's a killer show for a first live experience! Should be a night to long remember.

We will, of course, be looking for a 'GF is God' sign...

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Good stuff Cons, have a good time.

They are busting out a new RAW theme so you'll pop the new song and entrance's cherry!

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Now I feel like an idiot for not coming up with that idea myself. That's awesome! What are the sign restrictions? I know they confiscate a lot of them.

Mmm . . . virgins.

Do you know what the theme is supposed to be or who it's by?

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yuh, they sure do. Anything with obvious ads or contact info, anything too adult or insulting, and anything Vince sees and doesn't like. I think that covers most of it. "GF" could just be someone's initials, so I wouldn't be too paranoid bringing that one in. Of course, it's always best to tote along a selection; I'm sure you'd have some good ideas.

7. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Hope you have fun, Cons...you'll love RAW live; it's always a lot of fun. Seems like you've got a good time to attend a show, as well. Good feuds are getting started.

8. Millz

It didn't say for sure...I am not surprised with the song switch because they is an obvious "fuck" in that Papa Roach song that they edit out every time...

here is what I read:

source: PWInsider.com

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That would be sick if we see a sign that say I love GF. Just make sure not to have anything that involves Macho Man or Warrior because there's no way you'll be able to keep it lol.

Also I just found out who the next Raw Host will be, I'll make sure to have my
    close caption on so I understand what the heck he's saying

10. Millz