• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going to Monday Night Raw

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I purchased tickets for my first Monday Night Raw live event. I've seen Raw once before but it wasn't live. I also saw Smackdown/NXT but we all know that isn't live either.

WWE are coming to my area on September 12th and me and four buddies got some really good tickets. We tried to get ringside(you guys probably would see us) but they were sold out by the time my friend bough them. So instead we got row 116 TV camera side, so there's still a small chance we'll be on television.

I'm really excited for this, and I can't wait to see what they'll have to offer. All I know is that R-Truth won't be there since he's not allowed in to Canada.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That sounds awesome! I can't wait to read about your experience.

By the way, when did you see a RAW that wasn't live? I can't even remember the last time they pre-taped an episode in Canada. Must have been a while back, no?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I was a little kid, couldn't be older than thirteen years-old. Went with my father, grand-father and brother. It was a pretty good time. The things I remember from the show were Ken Shamrock mooned HBK, The Nation of Domination were there and that's pretty much it. Other than that, I can't remember all that much.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That's awesome, Biz. I've been to a few and they're always a great time. When you go with a group of 4 people or so it's even better. I'm actually surprised that you haven't been to a live one before!

So why is R-Truth not allowed in Canada?

BigBob

Registered Member
That's awesome, Biz. I've been to a few and they're always a great time. When you go with a group of 4 people or so it's even better. I'm actually surprised that you haven't been to a live one before!

So why is R-Truth not allowed in Canada?
Felons aren't allowed to cross the border.

And that sounds like fun BR. I went to a Smackdown/Heat/Velocity show in early 2000 and it was pretty fun. You should definitely take some pictures.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha yeah R-Truth and drugs or something don't allow him there.

Sounds awesome though man. Live wrestling shows are so much fun.

Dragon

V.I.P.
Earlier this week, the local radio station is giving away raw tickets. Monday night raw will be coming to my city on March 12th. I dont think i will win them but the local radio station sent out an email to vip listeners today and i usually delete them but lucky i took the time to open up the email and read it because they had a link to presale tickets. I was able to buy a pair and it looks like the seats are behind the announcer's table. Might be six rows back. That's what im guessing since it says row f. This will be my 3rd raw event but its not the nose bleed seats like the other 2. I am really excited!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's awesome, Dragon. Can't believe you'll be so close. I'll try to look for you when the camara is zooming on Michael Cole and Jerry The King Lawler.

I don't need to tell you how awesome the experience is, lol.

Dragon

V.I.P.
That's awesome, Dragon. Can't believe you'll be so close. I'll try to look for you when the camara is zooming on Michael Cole and Jerry The King Lawler.

I don't need to tell you how awesome the experience is, lol.
I just checked where i will be sitting and it will not be behind the announcers table as i thought i was gonna sit.. I circled the section where I will be sitting and just got done making a sign i will be bringing with me. I am really excited about being at raw tomorrow night!