Going to a Nuggets/Lakers playoff game next week

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I got some good tickets to a Nuggets/Lakers playoff game next week. Based on the Nuggets 0-3 record with the Lakers this year I'm not so sure they will have a chance but I hope it's a good game.

I'll see if I can take some good pictures and post them here.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Dude, I wish I could go. As everyone knows Denver is my favorite team. They're 0-3 against the Lakers this year but you can throw everything out in the playoffs. It's a whole different atmosphere. If Denver shows up and plays D they'll most likely win because not a lot of teams can keep up with Denver when they're playing good. Anyways, have a good time, I'll be looking forward to pics and GO NUGGETS!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well they have the home court advantage (when I will be there) so who knows. It should be really exciting either way. I've seen Denver play before but have never seen L.A. so this will be fun.

And I'll take a lot of pics. I don't think I'm too far away from the floor so I might get some good pictures.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry I won't be saying anything of the sort (Gooo LA) viLky. ;)

I actually like LA as well but if I had to pick a team to win this game I'm sticking with Nuggets.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Your a lucky man, your going to see a lot of good basketball players that day. It should be an exciting game. Please take some pictures because I want to see those players in live action game. Have fun my friend.

I'm really jealous of you. I've only been to my hometown team which level is comparable with college basketball of programs from the Mountain West or WAC conference. (The team went broke in early 2008 because of poor results)