• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Going to a live Smackdown taping

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Next Tuesday I'll be at the Smackdown Live Taping show in my area. I'm really excited to go. I've only been to one Live taping before but I was fairly young so I don't remember everything. I'm going to be pretty close to the ring as well(100 levels) Hopefully they put on a great show for me and my friend.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good to hear man. Live shows are really fun.

PPV's are better but still awesome nonetheless. Enjoy!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well tonight is the night that I'm going to the Live Taping of Smackdown. I have no clue what matches will be taking place but I'm hoping for a great show. I believe they'll be taping some Superstar matches as well but I'm not 100% on that one.

I'll try to take pictures, but I can't promise anything. I'll give updates of the show tomorrow, but I'll put them in spoilers.

Great100

Registered Member
I've always wanted to go to a live smackdown/raw taping. But for now, I have to see it on TV.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Got to see a whole episode of NXT for a change, too, eh? How'd you like that?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Overall it was pretty good, lasted about three and half hours. NXT was pretty cool. I was able to see Superstars as well then they showed Smackdown. A lot of popular wrestlers were there, Christian got the loudest ovation. Glad to see my girl Selena from SES as well.

Overall it was a great show, I had good seats but I wish I was near ring side, there's a few things that I wanted to yell out at wrestlers, and I wanted to scream "Vintage" repeatedly in Cole's ear.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Glad you had an awesome time BR, it would be EPIC to go and see a live taping, really awesome.

LOLOLOL at the VINTAGE comment, I would so do that too hehe.