Going out of town

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Iris, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'll be gone for a week! Tomorrow morning my family and I are driving over to New Orleans and we are staying at the Marriott hotel. :D Just a block from the French quarter.

Then on Thursday we are coming back, grabbing a few things, then like two hours later going to the airport to fly up to Syracuse, New York. I have family up there, plus my grandfather owns a camp and we are going to stay in the cabin.

My dad has finally bought a new memory card and battery for our camera, so it's actually working. I'm the designated photographer and will take TONS of pictures.

Holy crap! We might be going to Niagara falls and I'll take plenty of pictures then, especially "gf was here" ones.

I'm pretty sure none of the pictures will have me in them, though. I refuse! :lol:

Also, Angels, this thread is for you, because I know you hate it when members leave and don't say where they are going. :p

Edit: I WILL keep my spree, I'm going to try to post once a day, maybe just a quick welcome to a member, a question in UTM.... But other than that I won't be here, at all.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Have fun Himie

3. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I hope angels tears you a new one.

And have fun. Dont lose the game.

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Enjoy your vacation :)

5. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Oh I just lost the game.:shake:

have fun on vacation!

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

who am I going to bug on ym when you're not here?

7. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Everyone else you talk to!

Hahahaha!

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

You're just jealous you don't get bugged by me.

9. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Ysabel don't you fret, you've got me remember? I'm more entertaining anyway.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hmm, you're right. Plus you say goodbye before you log off. :lol: