Going home...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mist3r_j3sus, Apr 25, 2008.

1. mist3r_j3sus

mist3r_j3sus Registered Member

I was stationed @ Port Hueneme in Oxnard, California for 8 months for a Fire Truck Mechanic training. I graduated Wednesday and started heading home yesterday morning via United Airlines. Originally my 29B *special form the Air Force personal have to fill out for itinerary purposes anytime they go anywhere over 25 miles* had me going from Oxnard Airport to LAX then to Newark Airport, NJ. Well things have strayed off path quite a bit. I got to go to LAX and then the plane I was supposed to get on breaks and they divert me to another plane that went to Chicago and from Chicago I would catch a plane to my final destination. Since I left late from LAX when I finally landed in Chicago I had missed my connection for my flight to my final destination and got to spend the night @ Holiday Inn courtesy of United Air. Now if everything goes right I can catch my flight and be back in NJ around 1330?

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

wow, yet another person screwed by our [SARCASM]wonderful[/SARCASM] airports and airline industry