Going away for awhile

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey just I would just like to say that I am going away for awhile. I'll be away from tommorow to next saturday. I am going to Mexico, Cancun to get drunk out of my mind. It's all inclusive which means unlimited alcohol. MMM I love those words.

Hopefully these forums will still be active when I am gone, and won't get out of hands.

I might post a bit tommorow but I am not quite sure yet.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
NOOO!!! MJ DON'T LEAVE USSS!

Wow , Weird much. Hard to picture the forums without you though man. Well have fun on your trip , You've earned some time away and I hope you have the time of your life.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Yay!

Take your time mate. I wanna catch up with the referrals, at least half way.

I am just joking lol..

Have fun mate.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Don't get so drunk that you might do some things that you wouldn't do while your sober, like kissing a guy or somthing >.>;

But have fun on your trip Vince! I wonder how the b-ball section will be with you gone.....

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Don't get so drunk that you might do some things that you wouldn't do while your sober, like kissing a guy or somthing >.>;

But have fun on your trip Vince! I wonder how the b-ball section will be with you gone.....
Dont knock it until you try it, lol. Have fun and stay safe......but mainly drink plenty ^.^

~Shwa'

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't guarantee you that i'll remember everything I'll do because i'll be so hammered, but I can guarantee that I won't be kissing no guys. I'll have a drink for every member on this forum.

Leaving in 5 hours cannot wait woo hoo!!!