Going away for awhile

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey just I would just like to say that I am going away for awhile. I'll be away from tommorow to next saturday. I am going to Mexico, Cancun to get drunk out of my mind. It's all inclusive which means unlimited alcohol. MMM I love those words.

Hopefully these forums will still be active when I am gone, and won't get out of hands.

I might post a bit tommorow but I am not quite sure yet.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

NOOO!!! MJ DON'T LEAVE USSS!

Wow , Weird much. Hard to picture the forums without you though man. Well have fun on your trip , You've earned some time away and I hope you have the time of your life.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Yay!

Take your time mate. I wanna catch up with the referrals, at least half way.

I am just joking lol..

Have fun mate.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

just be careful whose bed you end up in

5. patkick

patkick #21

Or just be careful where you end up.

Anyway have fun. Drink lots of water before you go to bed. It really helps against a hangover.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Don't get so drunk that you might do some things that you wouldn't do while your sober, like kissing a guy or somthing >.>;

But have fun on your trip Vince! I wonder how the b-ball section will be with you gone.....

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Dont knock it until you try it, lol. Have fun and stay safe......but mainly drink plenty ^.^

~Shwa'

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

have a good time, MJ!

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't guarantee you that i'll remember everything I'll do because i'll be so hammered, but I can guarantee that I won't be kissing no guys. I'll have a drink for every member on this forum.

Leaving in 5 hours cannot wait woo hoo!!!

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought that you already left

Oh well..