• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gohan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which do you prefer Gohan in the Future Timeline as Adult Gohan or young Gohan the one who killes Perfect Cell? I prefer young Gohan because we see him lose is anger so many times and he looks way cooler in is younger days, the only think I prefer about him when he's older he doen't have is mother bothering him to do is homework.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like when Gohan went SSJ2, and when he went Mystic, because he was determined, I would probably favor him more then SSJ2 Gohan, because Mystic Gohan was less cocky and arrogant then when he defeated Cell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Gohan was not Mystic when he defeated Cell? He turned Mystic when he met Shin, I am not 100% sure but I don't think he was Mystic when he fought Perfect Cell. Also what I mean by which one you like more is the Gohan we see the the Future Timeline Adult Gohan or the one we see in the present.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was saying when he, as in SSJ2 Gohan defeated Cell, that Mystic Gohan was less arrogant and cocky when Gohan defeated Cell. I was not saying he was Mystic then lol.

Present Gohan better then future Gohan, since we really did not see much of Future Gohan.

D

Dranigus

Piccolo said:
I was saying when he, as in SSJ2 Gohan defeated Cell, that Mystic Gohan was less arrogant and cocky when Gohan defeated Cell. I was not saying he was Mystic then lol.

Present Gohan better then future Gohan, since we really did not see much of Future Gohan.
Future Gohan was more of a Messiah and reflected a lot off of Trunks' personality. He wasn't really that original for a character.

Present Gohan was a truely dynamic character. His personality changed constantly throughout the entire series.

So I'd have to say Present Gohan is much better than Future Gohan and the type of Gohan I prefer.

By the way Mystic Gohan was still quite cocky.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree Mystic Gohan was cocky, a lot of people in my mind choose the present Gohan because he has more impact on the series then Adult Gohan, because we him evolve as one of the strongest character, maybe even surpassing is father Goku.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He did not toy around with Buu, like Gohan did with Cell.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He was no match for Buu and he knew that. He toyed around with Perfect Cell cause he knew he could defeat him. But anyways when Adult Gohan gets older he gets gayer in some areas...like he gets soft. That's another reason why I prefer Young Gohan

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Not to the point of people telling him to finish Buu off, and him refusing to do so.