• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goes Great With Many Foods

Dabs

Registered Member
Not counting condiments.....ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc........what would you say is a food item, that you pretty much enjoy on anything it is supposed to be on, and then some??
My answer is: cheese!
I do like cheese..on pizzas for sure..I won't eat a hamburger without cheese....I like cheese on hot dogs...cheese with mashed potatoes, Mmm, great cheddar mashed taters :)
Cheese with broccoli.....with peas....on meatloaf.....I prolly can find a way to use cheese with a few foods that usually don't call for it.....cheese is just good~

Daemonic

Registered Member
I agree with you 100%.

Cheese is the perfect food, it goes with just about anything. In fact, when I was younger I gave myself a mission to find a food that some type of cheese could not be good with....

It took a while but I found one.....

Cheese on ice cream always fails.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Alcohol. I just kicked your ass.

Booze goes great with seafood, pasta, steak, CHEESE, poultry, ham, desert, ice cream, caviar, tobacco.

Alcohol FTW

Konshentz

Konshentz
Cheese wins for me. As for alcohol, I don't drink it while eating - just when I plan on getting shitfaced,

Daemonic

Registered Member
Speaking of alcohol, I'm gonna be out of stuff to mix mine with after this drink. :(

but yeah, you are right, alcohol is another good one that can be used in many foods/drinks. Now you gave me a craving to make some of my awesome vodka sauce....

Last edited:

Jeru

Registered Member
chocolate - waffels, cookies, cakes, ice cream, donuts, fruits, nuts

Dabs

Registered Member
Alcohol. I just kicked your ass.

Booze goes great with seafood, pasta, steak, CHEESE, poultry, ham, desert, ice cream, caviar, tobacco.

Alcohol FTW
No No No No........alcohol is not a food, you can't pick that! :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
I agree with what's already been said. Cheese is good with practically anything. It's even good in soup. And I do love me some strong cheddar cheese.

Dabs

Registered Member
Besides cheddar, I love feta cheese, especially on my salads!
I'm so pleased to see many love cheese...just be careful how much y'all consume at one time...too much and you might end up constipated!

Impact

V.I.P.
I have to eat the smallest amounts anyway Dabs. I can't eat dairy but I tend to break that rule for cheese every couple days or so...