GodofWar

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henskie, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

No not the game. I just wanted to bring back fond memories to everyone that was here back then. GodofWar was a member who threatened to destroy the old server fac when this was central fusion. he was spamming the forums saying he was going to hack the site and cause chaos.... good times. Anyone else remember this?

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

As I recall, God-of-War got his ass firmly kicked by the pirate of the open waters. But hey, I've only been a member since January 2007, so what do I know.

Hoosier.

3. Henskie

lol true I am too only a member since Jan 07 but I have heard rumors as well.

4. Hoosier_Daddy

It's hell to be a newb isn't it.............Rember RacerX or whatever he called himself?

Hoosier.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

He made 1 long laughable post, and was never heard of again, even before he got booted.

How about that Bruce Willis guy? Talk about an ass.

6. Hoosier_Daddy

I'd forgotten all about that mope. I still think InTheNet was our poster child for dysfunctional members.

Hoosier.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

When I think of laughable members, I think of that wigger army from GASINC or whatever it was. I just remember them calling us gay and lame for having a Yu-Gi-Oh section . . . yet they had sections about fashion and shoes.

*sigh*

If only today's youth were taught logic.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I miss the Yu-Gi-Oh section who is with me?

Five hours later........................

0_o

Umm I guess not, I was in there twice for the hell of it rofl.

I swear the best part of forums is watching stupid people get banned for really stupid reasons.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I totally agree with you Omega! I'm just waiting on a certain someone who is getting close to being banned. XD

10. Henskie

lol this forum has had so many weird members... We should write a book... You know what screw a book because I know exactly what will happen. The book will sell amazingly because FC is entertaining and then Steven Spielberg or some director will make a movie out of it and he will butcher the message behind it and then the movie will fail at life... But seriously we have some weird members