• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Godfather

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you haven't seen the movie and don't want to be spoiled, then this thread is not for you.

What is your favorite scene from the trilogy?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not sure because I've only seen it once and I was in high school when I saw it...saw it in film studies.

We watched the first and the second ones. I remember liking it but to be honest I couldn't quote anything or speak on it at all haha

Probably one I should watch again.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It's hard to pick just one.

When Tom Haden is drinking and Vito Corleone comes in the room and says "my wife is crying downstairs" etc. and Tom says "they shot Sonny on the causeway" and his voice breaks. It's brilliant acting.

I also love "Take the cannoli. Leave the gun."

In Part II when Michael and Fredo and a bunch of gangsters are out on the town in Havana and they go to the night club where they have the dude with the enormous package, and someone asks Fredo how he knew about the place and he said "Johnny Ola brought me here" and the camera goes to Michael's reaction when he figures out that Fredo had lied to him about not knowing Johnny Ola.

And of course Luca Brazi rehearsing his speech at the wedding and then screwing it up when he finally gets to talk to Don Corleone.