• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Godfather, Limited edition or regular?

jjs316

I was searching best buy to order the game and there is a limited edition and a regular version. the limited edition is 50 bucks and the regular is 40. i was wondering if it was worth it to get the limited edition and what do you actaully get with it? Thanks

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I haven't heard anything about this game, but most of the time you're better off saving your money and getting the regular edition. "Limited Edition" is just a cheap trick to get people to spend more money. Probably just has behind the scenes, interviews, and a special case, etc. If you think it's worth it to spend an extra $10 on extra stuff you'll probably only watch once, go for it. You're buying the game to play it, right? Both versions will be the exact same game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
The collector's edition has an extra DVD with an entire walkthrough of the game on it. There's also a making-of and some interviews and some stupid thing about how it influenced the "hip hop lifestyle".

Wrecked

Registered Member
i'm a sucker for the limited edition games and have yet actually watched anything off the bonus disc. the only limited edition game that i got that i think was worth it was halo 2 cause the game case is unique.