Sony God Of War 1&2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Merc, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Fans of the first game rejoice! A sequel is on it's way for PS2!

If you haven't played God of War and you own a PS2, you're going to be arrested soon for not owning it. It's easily one of the best action games ever created for any console. It's ruthless, violent, and downright fun. It's also a greatest hit and at $20, you just can't go wrong with it.

Once my printer is up and running, I'll scan my new issue of Game Informer with GoW2 on the cover.

God of War for the win!!

2. That would be very cool. God of War was a really great game and it's nice to see something like that dealing with Greek Mythology. IMO Greek Mythology has some of the best stories ever made. They'll probably make it even tougher than the first one. After I beat it the first time I played it again on "God Mode"................ sigh............. Let's just say I didn't want to see the game again after that. lol

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya the game is awesome. I liked the fighting and the bosses which were awesome. Number 2 should be good to. God mode ain't nothing if you have cheats lol. :)

4. Masakado

Masakado Guest

I sucked at God of War ::) but it was still indeedly awesome. I will definitely play the second... though I have not finished the first XD

Oh yea, I sucked at the puzzles, the fighting part was badass! I remember having to return the game after getting on the back of that giant in the desert... that place was evil... pure evil. I probably should have just used a guide, but I gave up :p

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lmao, same here.

"FUCK THIS!" I recall throwing the controller and fuming in my room after dying continuously in god mode.

6. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

7. One of my friends just tore through God of War, even in god mode, it was rather insane to watch, I beat it, but after beating it I just moved on to another game, because I would get a little to angry with God of War.

8. sub

sub Guest

god of war was a grate game but i went through it like a hallway n ill prob get the next one

9. Uber_mutt

Uber_mutt Guest

I loved that game, short game play but still awesome. I just don't really know where there going to go with the next one after what happened to Cratos...what more can he do? But all I know is that 2 is going to be great.

10. He is the god of war now, so hopefully he'll lay the smack down on someone for being idiots, etc.