"God Hates Nerds"... Oh my..

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guess who is going to picket Comic Con? Westboro Baptist Church.. need I say more? :sick:

Westboro Baptist Church to picket Comic Con because superheroes are false idols - Asylum.co.uk

These people are complete idiots. It sickens me that they even get press coverage. Their entire church is like 5 people. It's all one twisted and screwed up family that does nothing but preach fire and brimstone from their high horse.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Guess who is going to picket Comic Con? Westboro Baptist Church.. need I say more? :sick:

Westboro Baptist Church to picket Comic Con because superheroes are false idols - Asylum.co.uk

These people are complete idiots. It sickens me that they even get press coverage. Their entire church is like 5 people. It's all one twisted and screwed up family that does nothing but preach fire and brimstone from their high horse.
The problem isn't even the preaching of fire and brimstone, or any high horse they may or may not think they're on.

It's that they're COMPLETE MORONS who know almost nothing about the bible.

The guy in the article with the sign? Do you know what Romans 9:13 is?
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Absolutely nothing to do with idolatry (or comic books).

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Absolute and unnecessary NONSENSE! What rubbish? Which bible are they reading? What is the point to their existence? Do they just get up each morning and think,"Okay, whose life are we going to mesh with today?"
........Well, maybe they do.
THEY ARE JUST TOTALLY RIDICULOUS! What will they think of next.......

JessEpiphany

Registered Member
Just a thought for these people...

1 Thessalonians 4:11-
Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've heard of this church. Is this the guy that calls Oprah Winfrey the anti-Christ, or is that another crazy fundamentalist Baptist church. I think this is the church my previous forum parodies. But anyway, this is only good for a laugh, really. I mean, it's a joke. A big joke.

Although I hate how they smear Baptists name through the mud, come on, who is going to take them seriously!

Case in point!

The guy in the article with the sign? Do you know what Romans 9:13 is?

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Absolutely nothing to do with idolatry (or comic books).