God Hates Fags

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopefully the title will get some responses.

Anyway, the web site is called http://www.godhatesfags.com/ , this is a website of a Christian Chuch based in Kansas, who travel the country protesting military funerals, and they also protested the death of the Sago miners. They are also coming here to Morgantown, West Virginia, to protest on the campus of WVU April 2nd and 3rd. Something tells me that they are going to get the crap kicked out of them if they come here. Two of them already got the crap kicked out of them and the cops did not really seem to care much about what happened. However, the people at this church are also rich from filiing lawsuits against those they can identify that have kicked the crap out of them.

I personally despise this group of people, and am just amazed at what they think, anyone else have an opinion?

Edit: Try to read all of the posts before replying, that is one of the purposes of the forum.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I love the title by the way, thats priceless.

You see; things like this make me wish I didn't live in Kansas. The ultra conservatives (almost neo-nazi christians) in this state are absolutely out of their mind. First off if you actually learn about Christianity you learn that it teaches about love not hatred. (Favorite quote of all time) "Love the sinner, hate the sin," or another one "Let the one without sin cast the first stone." Both are pretty popular bible verses (yeah I didn't cite it word for wod, but hell you get the idea.) People like those "neo christians" give christianity a really really really bad name.

I mean I can understand, where they think sodomy is a sin, but it goes beyound that point when they start saying "God hates fags." They are sooner going to hell then the fags they hate. I guess the world needed another crusade, and some bored hicks in Kansas just decided to start one. I don't understand how they can call themselves Christians though.

Christianity is a religion about forgiveness and compassion, we're not Puritans here. God does not hate us.

I don't understand people sometimes...

3. They dont just hate fags, they hate West Virginia, and West Virginia University, evidently WV, and WVU are fag ridden, that and for some reason those who die in the military serving in Iraq, or going straight to hell, granted I dont agree with the war, but those fighting are still noble. Everyone should read their site to get a good judgement

On a different note, there is a a group called the Patriot Guard that protests them everywhere they go usually.

4. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

This is the Mature Discussion area Moose, if you post in here, proper spelling and grammar, or you dont post at all, and make sure you actually read the site before you comment.- Piccolo

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah I've heard of the Patriot Gaurd before. I really support them. As much as I'm anti-Iraq I really do think that our troops deserve a hell of a lot more support than we show them. The concept that these men are going to go to hell is absolutely ludicrouse! I can't believe that a group of people would say that. It may sound a little out of bounds, but people like them really either need to be executed or just kicked out of our country. I mean you can have your freedom of speach, but now they are disrespecting the very people that keep them safe at night. How idiotic, and near sided can you be?

Don't mean to be that nit-picky, but how can you hate "Fag haters" and say you dislike gays. I mean I understand the concept that you think they are going to far, but I mean why do you hate "fag haters" but think its ok to dislike gays. I'm kind've interested to hear your answer honestly. I mean do you hate gays themselves, or just the actions; and the concept of homosexuality?

6. Well remember the government cannot execute them...sadly, they are just going by their Free Speech rights. Though they seem to be trying to break that right in half, in most peoples minds, but its still free speech. However, the Patriot Guard is doing the same thing, in a positive manner, and others are also just beating the crap out of them with masks on, which is fine by me.

7. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

The first ammendment just garuntees that the government can't tell them to stop. However it never says that they can't suffer consequences for what they do. :) I mean come on; we're letting them say what they want; we just happen to kill them afterwards. No one would really care, honestly, Bush might become more popular that way!! (I mean even the democrats would be more pleased with Bush)

I really just hope I never come across any of them. I don't like the thought of being sued or having jail time. Neither seem too appealing to me.

8. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

Well I believe it is there life style to be that way. It isn't there fault its genetics. For people to hate you for who you are is mean. I just dislike them because i considerate unorthodox. I mean it wouldn't bother me if my friend randomly came out of the closet

9. That is basically what that means, haha. I will be coming across them when they come to WVU, I will be protesting them with probably all 26,000-29,000 students.

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I'm still not understanding this completely. (Sorry maybe its just really late for me) You don't like (or appreciate) gays because its just un-orthodox from what you've known?

Whats the difference between hate and dislike? I mean you stated how its horrible when people hate someone for being themselves, but you dislike gays for being gay. Or atleast thats what you're saying, however you don't mind if you're friends come out and say they are homosexual?

I'm really confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.