• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Goat Man Spotted In Mountains of Utah

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A man spotted dressed in a goat suit among a herd of wild goats in the mountains of northern Utah has wildlife officials worried he could be in danger as hunting season approaches.
Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said Friday the person is doing nothing illegal, but he worries the so-called "goat man" is unaware of the dangers.

'Goat man' spotted in mountains of northern Utah

This man is dressing up like a goat in a crude costume and roaming with the herd. I think with hunting season coming up he had better give it up. Besides what if one of the male goats decides he doesn't like him. He may not be doing anything illegal but he isn't showing good sense either. What do you think about someone doing this? If someone shoots him what do you think should be the consequences?

Falconer

Registered Member
Well, I think he's bloody daft but as you say, he's not doing anything illegal.... If someone shot him though (and I do say this tongue in cheek, please keep in mind!) I can't help thinking it might count as cleaning up the gene pool a bit. Very odd fella!

Alta

Registered Member
That guy should be doing more important things like dressing up as Bigfoot. That way the Bigfoot legend can be kept alive. This guy is doing all wrong by trying to start his own legend.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
He probably wouldn't get as much attention dressed as Bigfoot, too many people already done that so its old news.

I have to wonder if someone does mistake him for a goat during hunting season and he gets shot will he sue?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I wonder what he does during mating season.

erlendalvestad

Registered Member
How trigger happy do you have to be to shoot at a guy in a costume?

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Well erl, about as trigger happy as most hunters.

As for the guy, I mean in his own right I really don't care what he does. If he wants to go run around dressed as a goat, more power to him. Hell if he wants to go around and get humped by goats, more power to him. I don't even think there's a reason for this to cause an alarm. I mean, if you can get a hold of him, good. However, if you can't...oh well? I mean it sounds mean, but I don't think it's something worth wasting resources over.

If it's a crude costume, you hope that hunters take the time to actually see their target before they shoot, but you never know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow Baseball 5
Hilander Offbeat News 2
Babe_Ruth Birthdays 10
Vidic15 Birthdays 11
qweerblue General Discussion 13