Go Vikings!

Discussion in 'NFL' started by VonDutch, Dec 18, 2007.

1. VonDutch

VonDutch Registered Member

Im a Minnesota fan, its good to finally see them get it together.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Adrian Peterson is a beast. And Antoine Winfield (one of my favorite players ever) is one of the top corners in the league. That's all I have to say about the Vikings. I can't really root for them since I'm a Bears fan.

3. VonDutch

Well you can root for them when they make it to the playoffs and the Bears sit at home. I always root for the NFC North team if/when the Vikes dont make it. The Pack looks real good this year too.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The Vikings have a good team, Peterson is a monster and is one of the best rushers in the league, and he's a rookie. They have the best 1-2 punch when it comes to running backs. The biggest question mark on this team is Tavaris Jackson, he's a good quarterback, but sometimes it seems that he just doesn't show up. I believe has a great future with the Vikings, but I don't think he's ready to carry this team far into the playoffs just yet.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The Vikinges Def and Chester Taylor got me into my FF playoffs. I thank them for that.

I actually am routing for them I love teams that run the ball heavily and well. Adrian and Chester are a great combo the best dual back system in the league. The chargers back-ups with Mike Turner and Sproeles are also good but LT is still the go to guy. When Adrian is having a weak game they put in Chester Taylor and he is just a change of pace. Adrian has better physical running ability but Taylor has great vision.

I love watching the vikes this year.

6. VonDutch

I agree that T.Jackson doesnt look like the future. He had three good games in a row, then made a lot of "stupid" mistakes on Mon.Night. The running game is great, but Chester doesnt want to be a #2 and proved he is #1 material, I think he will leave next year, i dont want him to, but what can you do when you have All-Day on your team. Lets hope they can beat those Skins' next

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

The Vikings would be dumb to let Chester Taylor go. Chester proved he could be a number 1 in the league by getting 1200 yds the season prior. Beside Adrian's nick name doesnt suit him. He will have an injury riddled career. Nothing serious but an example was him missing a few weeks this season.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'm rooting for the Vikings since my team(s) are going no where. With Peterson and Taylor they have a chance to beat anyone. Jackson is still young and I see a lot of potential from this kid. They have a good defense so I really think they could make it to the Superbowl if they make the playoffs that is.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

10. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

I could see them making a run during the playoffs since they can stop the run and run the ball. I dont see them beating the Pack tho. I can see them beating Dallas.