Go Irish!!

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Big game against the Nittany Lions today. Quinn should look much better now that the've played a game and the lines had a chance to settle in. The defense should play pretty solid today also.

Hoosier.

F

Forbidden

Looks like I'm your rival today, as I'm a Penn State fan. Oh well good luck to you guys, hopefully we can pull of the upset though :)

Man Penn State is getting spanked. Kinda sad to watch...Quinn looks alot better than he did against Georgia Tech and their defence is just owning Penn State.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
What a great game that was. As much as I love the Irish it's hard for me to see a Paterno team lose this bad. I have so much respect for the man. Oh well, Michigan better bring their lunches next weekend. They're in for an all day ass kicking!

Hoosier.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
I love the Irish. They are my favorite team in College Football. I've always been a fan of them. They always have such a tough schedule every season. Hopefully, this'll be their year.

M

Midnight

That game was disgusting at times. Penn State played especially sloopy yesterday. It would've been a better game had they executed their plays and certain people caught their passes.

Notre Dame made their mistakes too and gave Penn some chances. However Penn didn't capitalize so the score is what it is

E

eric

Hoosier Daddy said:
What a great game that was. As much as I love the Irish it's hard for me to see a Paterno team lose this bad. I have so much respect for the man. Oh well, Michigan better bring their lunches next weekend. They're in for an all day ass kicking!

Hoosier.
They may win, but they won't kick Michigan's ass.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
eric said:
They may win, but they won't kick Michigan's ass.
We'll have to wait and see. Carr and his Wolverines are pretty good at beating up on powerhouse schools like UCM and NIU, but they don't do well against wimpy teams like ND.:eek: :eek:

Hoosier.