• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Go, Gadget, go!

Inspector1000

Registered Member
Because you're a forgettable clone, I can't remember if you took my Movie Conformist Test or not. My guess is you'd easily score 11+ but let's see if you can (honestly) prove it wrong.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Because you're a forgettable clone, I can't remember if you took my Movie Conformist Test or not. My guess is you'd easily score 11+ but let's see if you can (honestly) prove it wrong.
dude, this is what i'm talking about. Tucker is one of my best friends on the forum! He is far from being a forgettable clone. You're not going to make friends here, if you keep insulting people.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I saw that. The premise was painfully ludicrous. You don't need to review every one of an actor's or director's films before being able to judge his or her craft; that's just obsessiveness. Your definition of 'film connoisseur' and mine are very different. Have you seen Cinemania, by chance?

Last edited:

Inspector1000

Registered Member
I saw that. The premise was painfully ludicrous. You don't need to review every one of an actor's or director's films before being able to judge his or her craft; that's just obsessiveness. Your definition of 'film connoisseur' and mine are very different. Have you seen Cinemania, by chance?
Until you take the test, I am not answering your questions. One thing I will say is this: you didn't read my thread properly because I didn't say you had to watch every given film of a given director or actor, but you should have watched at least 75%+ if you are to state what their 'finest works' were. Anyone who claims Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire is his 'best' yet hasn't watched three quarters of his filmography cannot be taken seriously.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Was Brando in Debbie Does Dallas? That's one of my favorite movies.