• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Go back for someone

wickedwomp

Registered Member
If you go back to someone:

Is it good because your love is so strong you cant stay away

Or is it an addiction that you cant stand to be without.

And by going back, is it healthy for the relationship?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm a believer in second chances and I've went back twice. Once was because I felt like I had left the relationship without any real closure and the second time it was because I carried an immense amount of love for her.

Both relationships were doomed and I do not believe that going back is the right thing unless you can be entirely sure that is the person you belong with.

wickedwomp

Registered Member
Yeh i went back to the same one 3 times and im thinking about doing it again. apparently it gets easier you just gotta be strong or some nonsense..

Starfire86

Registered Member
I've never gone back to any of my previous partners. To be fair, they were all incredible douche bags. But even if they weren't, I don't think I would ever go back to anyone. Once I'm done with something- that's it, I want to move on with my life.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I went back to my now-husband twice. Once was because I was so jealous that he was dating someone else. The second time was because he went into alcoholic recovery. In both situations it wasn't healthy. We have had a rocky marriage. Yet, we've also built a great life (except for our current unemployment). Relationships are complicated.