• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gnashing of teeth.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
This is not a 'dig' at the Bible, or the faith of Christianity. It's a cynical, silly view of certain things in the book that I remember.

But...
On reading the book, certain elements strike me as properly odd.
Mostly, the references of God's happiness. In which it suggests he was 'well pleased' -
And also references to Hell - in which it suggests one of the awful things for man to endure is the 'gnashing of teeth'.
I mean wtf? -

'Well pleased' - It sounds like God is a chav.

And

'Gnashing of teeth' --- That's bad? I know people that do that. It's not the worst thing imaginable. I mean, it's not being moshed up with a chainsaw for eternity. It's gnashing your fucking teeth. Oh no, I might soil myself. The fear. And the word 'gnashing' sounds particularly underwhelming.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Your pizza isn't half eaten. Only two slices are gone.

YOU LIAR!
Oh no... Awww. Fuck. I am well unpleased now. - It was the best pic of a pizza I could find when I could be arsed. soon enough a picture will come with an exact half-eatenness.