GMT Time Please

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Brix, or any moderators,

Please could someone tell me what the GMT time zone is for mountain time? We have many mountains in Africa, but I suspect they are not on your time zone.

I need to work out what times I need to post to keep my spree going fluently, as I have been very active, but may in fact be asleep when you hit your 'mountain time'.

I am on GMT +2, so if you can tell me what you are, I can work it out and accommodate.

Thank you muchly :nod:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
That helps a lot. GMT -7 would mean 9 hours behind me. Having to post between 12h00 and 23h55 mountain time would be between 5am and 16h55, which is my sleep and work time, thus, most quiet time... mmm. I shall have to make some plan here.

Thanks

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I thought the spree worked between midnight and midnight for whatever timezone you were set to?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I thought the spree worked between midnight and midnight for whatever timezone you were set to?
I've always understood that the Server checks for sprees once ever midnight in U.S. Mountain Time (Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, etc.)

I might be wrong but that's just what I've always thought.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
On your homepage too (below your avatar, above newest VIP), it shows the current Server Time - as you refresh the page, of course. Then just do the math between your current and that time.