• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gluten Free Holiday Cookies

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
This year I am going to attempt to recreate a few of my favorite holiday cookies, but make them gluten-free. I have a friend who has celiac's disease, and she is coming to my house for a holiday party. I want to try and recreate some of my favorite recipes for her to try. Since I am not a baker, this should be rather interesting! Do we have any gluten-free bakers here? Any tips or tricks I should know about? Thankfully we have a local bakery that has an entire gluten-free menu that I can fall back on if it doesn't work out. ;)

Interis

Registered Member
I've heard that this kind of diet helps to prevent bloating, gas, or fatigue after eating. It supports a healthier lifestyle and weight loss program. I'm usually worried that it won't taste good like the usual, but maybe I just haven't found one. Share your recipe @IrishLass2247 so I can give it a try at home too!