• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Global Warming

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a huge thing in this day of age. Let me ask you this: With a record breaking winter this year(weather wise) do you think humans are the cause of this or is just a natural cause? I wanna see you guys opinion on this before I give out mine.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Humans. We cause lots of pollution and stuff and it's burning up the O-Zone layer. My friend read in the paper that heat rays, or something like that, from the sun will pass by the Earth and cause a huge heatwaves. It's suppose to happen in a few years. It might burn up the O-Zone layer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have no doubt that will eventually happen but I give it more then a few years. Will probably be dead by the time that happens. I agree that humans are the cause of this. We polute so much with cars, cigarettes and all the garbage that it takes it's toll on the Ozone layor. But if were not carefull with the way we handle pollution this will happen sooner then later.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Even if the O-Zone layer is gone then humans will just have to find new ways to protect themselves from the radiation that will be bombarding the Earth, which is possible.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh there will always be ways to find a way to protect us from the radiation, but it will be difficult, because radiation is very dangerous, and hopefully the o-zone will not be going any time soon lol.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I remember the date now! The thing with the suns rays or waves is going to happen in 2020...i think...it's something like that.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The world is supposed to end in 2012 anyway, according to the Mayan calander anyway, and some believe an asteroid will hit then.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love how we're so concerned over stupid shit like who is marrying who in Hollywood this week and not over something of a greater magnitude like global warming. When everyone's faces are melting off when the ozone layer is gone, maybe then they'll realize something was wrong. And we've got idiot politicians who think that global warming is a hoax. Morons.

P

panik100

I agree, politicians are not taking it seriously when the polar ice caps are indeed melting at a faster rate than 100 years ago. Only global warming would be the cause of such a catatstrophe. Our summers are getting hotter and our winters are getting shorter. What's the explanation for that? It has to be global warming, there's just nothing else that makes sense. We're the only country that was ignorant enough to not abide by the Kyoto Protocol and make it a key point to try to reduce our toxic emissions and maybe slow it down. Then, Bush goes out of his way to say that we are looking into new sources of energy for our cars, yet global warming is a falsity. Talk about a complete paradox...

S

Sorayoushi

I believe humans is the cause of global warming. We caused most of the pollution that built this unwanted layer. This layer traps heat the way green house walls do. And so, we get global warming!