• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Global Firepower

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is an article that I thought some of you might find interesting. It ranks 55 countries according to their military strength. I wasn't surprised about the US being number one but I was surprised that India was above the UK. I also thought China might rank lower than Russia. If you click on the name of the country it will give you details about the country.

Global Firepower

Last edited:

Alta

Registered Member
A lot of things go into account when you rank a military. Experience and technology are most important. Then size. The US is a firm number 1. I'd keep Russia above China. However, the UK I feel should be ranked above India. Germany is too low in my opinion. Iran is a little high. This is a decent list though.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think China is above Russia because of sheer man power and the same with India being above the UK. I didn't realize Iran would rank so high but since there is no graph I don't know how much above one ranks over the other.