Glenn Beck on what to do with Guantanamo

Last edited:

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I hate Glen Beck, sometimes I agree with him, other times we're completely opposite, but almost always he comes off like a douche.

I suppose if this were a serious suggestion I'd say you can't just execute people for being suspected of being terrorists. Not all of those suspects were taken from a battlefield, some of them were arrested just for being suspected. Also we wouldn't just haul off and engage in a mass and more than likely, well documented slaughter, the rest of the world hates us enough already and the top brass knows better than to pull some BS like that.

Either way, Glenn is a douche.

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
I hate Glen Beck, sometimes I agree with him, other times we're completely opposite, but almost always he comes off like a douche.

I suppose if this were a serious suggestion I'd say you can't just execute people for being suspected of being terrorists. Not all of those suspects were taken from a battlefield, some of them were arrested just for being suspected. Also we wouldn't just haul off and engage in a mass and more than likely, well documented slaughter, the rest of the world hates us enough already and the top brass knows better than to pull some BS like that.

Either way, Glenn is a douche
Agreed.

I can't stand the way he conveys his ideas; regardless of if I happen to agree or disagree with a statment he makes. The problem is that everything he says, he says with such arrogance. The way he roles his eyes and speaks in a condescending manner makes me sick.