Glenn Beck Listener Thread?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by MenInTights, May 15, 2010.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Just curious if anyone wants to contribute to a listener/watcher thread or social group. I know there are lots of Beck fans here. I only get to listen to about an hour/day with my jobs and the things Beck is going over lately have been really complicated and I'd just like to have a thread where I can get some help figuring out some of the things he's talking about.

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'd be up for it, I've been watching a lot lately, all 5 shows this week on Fox.

I don't listen to the radio show though.

Usually he covers most of the same material though.

3. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I listen to the radio show about an hour or less a day. I assume he's been going over Crime Inc. on tv also. I've listened to Beck for 9 years and I don't think he's ever broke anything as amazing as Crime Inc. As I said though, its also complicated. Maybe since there are so many people here that keep up, I should just start posting questions.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah he's been covering Crime Inc pretty extensively and all of the people involved in that and how it's all been allowed to happen, and things that it all ties back to like Global Warming (he said that one himself).

What makes me really mad is that Fannie and Freddie don't even need to ask to take money anymore they simply take it and the government is apparently fine with it.

I watch the TV show because he does a lot of visual representations which really help me understand his point. I've been watching him on TV for a long time (since he was on CNN over a year before he was removed) I listened to the radio show when he wasn't on TV for that transition period and I found it a lot harder to understand.

I say just start posting questions if you have any.

Last edited: May 15, 2010
  5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I listen to his radio show in the morning a bit. Most often though I turn it off because they start laughing about shit for 30 minutes and I don't know why. His TV show is more serious IMO...