• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Glee

Iris

rainbow 11!
I'm gonna be posting spoilers, so if you're not caught up, don't read the thread. It returns on the 25th!

Okay, I loved season one. Season two was pretty good. But it seemed like after season one, each following season was progressively getting worse. If it wasn't for the fact that I find Santana, Brittany, Rachel, and Quinn super hot, I probably would have given up on the show. I will say that I enjoyed the first half of season five. there were some shitty moments, but I thought it was an improvement compared to season four.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I wanna know where the hell they're going with Sue, when they come back, THIS time. LOL. You never quite know...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
loved the frenemies episode...and the one after that isn't so bad either

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
SO glad that New Directions lost Nationals, this season. Because seriously, I had to roll my eyes when they beat better teams. Throat Explosion was way better. Even if they wanted to win for Finn, this was good. Plus, they did pretty well. And I love that they sang "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Movies & TV 5
ysabel Movies & TV 21
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 4
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 8
T Bathroom Wall 2