• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Glee Season Two

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Well it seems that some people weren't to happy with the Britney Spears episode.

411mania.com: Music - Parents' Television Council Slams Glee For Britney Spears Tribute

Seriously, get over yourselves and grow up. I haven't seen the episode, but I'm sure there was nothing bad her outfits/performances.
Those parents can go screw themselves. I bet the PTC would only be happy with stations running Bob the Builder and Yo Gabba Gabba all day long. One of my pet peeves is oversensitivity from groups like these who complain about anything that makes them slightly uncomfortable. Obviously 13 million (probably more) people didn't have a problem with it. They shouldn't either.

Kids whose parents are so oversensitive like this are often the ones who go out and go nuts. Just saying.

Anyways, the Cheezus was pretty good. Not the most upbeat episode though. I didn't recognize many of the songs since I don't listen to that genre of music, but I thought it was pretty good. I thought they stayed pretty objective when it came to the conflicts on religions the characters had.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm not a big fan of any of the songs that will be sung on tomorrow's show. Let's hope the story is good. Haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Duets was a good episode.

It was weird that Puck was missing, I wondering if Salling was filming something else?

Brittany and Santana, I'd like to see that go somewhere. Haha. But they already have a gay storyline.

Brittany is retarded and always makes me laugh at least once or twice an episode.

Kurt is having a rough season so far.

And I love love triangles.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The of Rachel and Finn (with the nun outfit and blah expressions) was hilarious for me.

I like Quinn's duet. It matches their voices.

Impact

V.I.P.
I agree. Really weird without Puck. I hope he comes back and isn't out of the season for good. I didn't really like any of the songs this episode, except the duet with Quinn and the new kid. I actually skipped through Rachel and Finns, as well as Kurts...

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think Quinn sounds weird when she's singing. :-/ Sounds nasally to me, like she has a perpetual cold or something. but the new guy sounds decent.

I heard somewhere that he's supposed to be gay/ potential partner for Kurt? :confused: but that idea was kind of thrown out the window by the ending...

Konshentz

Konshentz
Kurt needs a man and quick, I'm sick of him whining about being lonely. Haha.

But I think Sam works better for a love triangle with Puck and Quinn.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I think Quinn sounds weird when she's singing. :-/ Sounds nasally to me, like she has a perpetual cold or something. but the new guy sounds decent.

I heard somewhere that he's supposed to be gay/ potential partner for Kurt? :confused: but that idea was kind of thrown out the window by the ending...
I don't like her voice that much either but in the song, it kinda fit her.

Maybe they'll make Sam bisexual, lots of love triangle options hahaha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The Rocky Horror Glee Show.

I have no idea what to think, I've never seen TRHPS. I know none of the songs.

Again, let's hope the storylines are good.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The Rocky Horror episode was good. I liked the 'Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me" scene between Schuester and Emma.

Glad to see Puck back next episode, sucks that it's in 2 weeks though. Stupid breaks. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iris Movies & TV 3
Impact Movies & TV 5
ysabel Movies & TV 21
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 4
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 8