TV Glee Season Two

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
A new thread to discuss the new season. The old one was getting really cluttered and long. So, discuss :)

I haven't seen the first ep of the new season, need to get on downloading that. So again, spoilers for the behind people

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I did not like them rapping. It was pretty bad. haha Sing all you want, but please don't rap.

Also I'm really afraid it's going to turn into a High School Musical where people will suddenly burst into song. The Telephone scene just came out of nowhere. I was like...wtf?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like the lessons in life that they tried to teach from the first episode. I also like the songs! I miss the guidance counselor.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I liked the new season, I still haven't watched the second season through but I'll have to do that before the next new episode comes on. I do like how there's new competition for Sue. The first song choice of the season premire was kinda lame, but the rendition of "Telephone" was alright. I rofl'ed when
Sue walked into the girls bathroom and screamed, "Shut up"...then just left
. Just awesome!

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The rapping wasn't actually that bad, well at least not Artie's parts. Haha.
I actually like Artie's voice

I liked the new season, I still haven't watched the second season through but I'll have to do that before the next new episode comes on. I do like how there's new competition for Sue. The first song choice of the season premire was kinda lame, but the rendition of "Telephone" was alright. I rofl'ed when
Sue walked into the girls bathroom and screamed, "Shut up"...then just left
. Just awesome!

~Shwa
HAHA, yeah Sue is awesome there.

I also liked the shower scene when Finn said he wanted to harmonise but the dude was naked.

I did not like them rapping. It was pretty bad. haha Sing all you want, but please don't rap.
Puck was easily the worst one, which surprised me. Haha.

Who else is excited for the new episode? I couldn't imagine Rachel performing a better song, from a sluttier artist. :lol:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Britney Spears is still so hot if she isn't all crazy and bald (she guest starred in a few episodes of himym). I only wish I was old enough to appreciate her hotness back in the day. :sigh:

Anyways, I hope she makes a guest appearance on the show too.

I definitely enjoyed the Britney episode. I liked Artie's performance the best. Thought Rachel's was the easiest to watch. Haha.

Next week's episode looks interesting. Looks pretty funny and I'm looking forward to one of the songs that will be performed.

The ratings went up even more from the first episode. It's strange, I'm not used to watching shows that get good ratings, normally, the shows I enjoy are struggling and keep my fingers crossed they'll get renewed. Haha.