• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Glee (season 4)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Glee is back!

I didn't know. They aired their premiere on Sept. 13! I thought it would be out next week together with most Fall TV shows. This week is episode 2. So who's caught up and what are your impressions?

Iris

rainbow 11!
I am caught up, of course. And I have really liked it. I like Marley's story line with her mom and everything.

I thought the Brittany episode was hilarious. Especially when she was eating cheetos lol

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'm in love. It's a fantastic season so far, and Marley is a great addition to the show (she isn't hard to look at, either).

The Britney 2.0 episode is perfect. Covered the downfall of Britney really well and her rebound. I say the plot points coming from a mile away, though... but I really don't care hahaha it was THAT good.

Oh and Kate Hudson... I love you. She is fantastic as Cassandra July. Just fantastic. I love the dichotomy of Rachel and Miss July. Hopefully they explain the backstory more of her character, there is a lot of potential.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Marley is much easier on the eyes than Rachel, and doesnt have an ugly singing face =/

and they've definitely upped the inappropriate/crudeness of some of the jokes now that the show's on at a later time.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Aw, why is there a season 4 thread. The last thread was epic and covered seasons 1 through to 3. Oh well. I liked the first episode a lot. Marley is a nice new character, I don't like Jake and Kitty as much yet. We need more Quinn.

As for Brittany 2.0 I didn't really like it as much. Im hoping next weeks episode will be better.

Oh and more of Kate Hudsons abs please.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Marley is much easier on the eyes than Rachel, and doesnt have an ugly singing face =/

and they've definitely upped the inappropriate/crudeness of some of the jokes now that the show's on at a later time.
Haha that was one of my first reactions. She doesn't have a poopy face when she's singing. Although I still prefer Rach's voice, I like the new girl's voice and character so far. Sometimes she reminds me of Sara Bareilles. I hope she sings her songs.

PS. I prefer a different thread per season, easier for new watchers to catch up, among other things. We actually had a separate season 2 thread http://www.generalforum.com/tv/glee-season-two-77460.html And then the S1 thread got bumped up with S3 posts :lol:.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ah okay. I just thought it was cool that there was such a massive thread. I was kinda hoping we would just keep posting in that same thread for every season and it became one of the biggest threads on the whole site. It was already the biggest in TV.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Rachel's poopy singing face was pretty spot on. No one singing that good all of the time takes little or no effort to sing, it takes a lot of straining, and I guess that's Lea's straining face, :lol:.

I really really really hope Marley gets A LOT more screen time. I'm really starting to warm up to her character.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Rachel's poopy singing face was pretty spot on. No one singing that good all of the time takes little or no effort to sing, it takes a lot of straining, and I guess that's Lea's straining face, :lol:.

I really really really hope Marley gets A LOT more screen time. I'm really starting to warm up to her character.
For a newcomer she's been well showcased in the episodes. Anyone know about her background? How she got picked up by the Glee producers? I was wondering if she won any music/theater award. Or a Glee related competition like how the other characters got into the show.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I am watching the new episode and I am crying. I has anyone one seen it yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iris Movies & TV 3
Impact Movies & TV 5
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 4
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 8
Impact Movies & TV 45