Glazer: Jauron fired as Bills head coach

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

NFL - - FOX Sports on MSN

No surprise here, Jauron is better suited for a defensive coordinator and not an NFL Head Coach. The Buffalo Bills have been a big disappointment this season.

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I agree, great DC, not so much as a head coach. I'm not surprised, they've underachieved during his tenure there. They've got some talent, just can't seem to put much of a product on the field.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

No offense to Dick Jauron but he's a horrible HEAD football coach.

This is a long time coming.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The next thing they should do is fire Terrell Owens.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll be the first one to admit that Owens has dropped some catchable passes this season, but I've watched many Bills game and their quarterbacks, doesn't matter who it was have been horrible for the most part. They have two good weapons at the wide receiver spots in Owens and Evans and they can find them for 100 receiving games? That's just pathetic if you ask me.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I must admit I have been smiling about the fact Terrell Owens has had such a terrible year. He kinda deserves it.

But hey, at least he's getting paid!

7. mtcagney

mtcagney New Member

Sorry but did someone just say Buffalo was a "BIG DISAPPPOINTMENT" ...What did u expect?... It is one of the worst run organizations in football. Sorry Dick maybe next time.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Jauron just wasn't getting it done, hell I was surprised he made it as long as he did.