• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Gladiator

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What did you think of this movie? I have to say it's one of the best movies i've ever seen, two great actors in Russell Crow and Joaquin Pheonix, they both play there role exceptionally well. The story is great, and the fighting scenes are tremoundous.

L

lilbballfrk

i love this movie! it made me cry at the end >.< the song really adds to the movie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes it's true the music really makes you think, it's a same that he had to die, because he would have really popular with is fans, I know he already was pretty popular. But that guy can fight it was incredible.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
This movie was incredible. I actually just watched it again about a week ago. Great actors in this one.

L

lilbballfrk

i feel like there are like more meanings in this movie though. i have a feeling although I'm not sure if there even are any. i loved the ending. that's where i feel that there are stuff that are hidden.

F

firepunch00

This movie really surprised me. I thought that it would be a crappy movie, but it was incredible. The action in the movie was so intense I coundn't take my eyes off it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Me too at first I really didn;t think it would be a good movie that's why I didn't go see it at the movie theater and just rented it and I was like this movie is 2:30 long and I didn't wanna give it a chance then I did and now I love it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I have seen the movie 5 times. It was a good movie even though I don't like Russell Crow.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Russel Crow played an AWESOME roles as a gladiator. He actually won the best actor award for it. I personnaly think it's best movie he made. Everytime I watch it it makes me wanna become a gladiator and fight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This movie was rather good, the fight scenes were well done. Havent really heard much of Russel Crow lately though, ever since the incident he was in.