Give me back my minute O:<

stop it with the Tautologies. If you're going to write five paragraphs trying to prove a point, don't completely nullify it in the last sentence.

I'm tired of people trying to act smart and decisive, and pulling out at the last minute. Lines like:
But hey, I never said I'm right." THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU WRITE ALL THAT? say that in the first place, that way we know you're an idiot right off the bat.

"may or may not be true."
What, is there some third option? No. You covered every damn choice ever. Twice. It's like saying bush may be gay. If he is, then hey, you're right! If he's not, YOU'RE STILL TECHNICALLY RIGHT. Congrats you made the statement pointless. But then you went on into redundancy. You say that if bush isn't "maybe gay," then he's maybe not gay. Congratufuckinglations. You've covered you're ass twice.

[/rant]

Last edited:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Now I could be wrong here but aren't you maybe taking this too seriously? :rolleyes:

Just kidding, I know what you mean but I have a habbit of doing what bugs you. It comes from my essay writing in which I'm encouraged to sit on the fence rather than slate one side or another.

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I see what you mean, isn't it the freedom of speech though, people can post their opinions any way shape or form, it'll most likely be offensive, but still..

I see what you mean, isn't it the freedom of speech though, people can post their opinions any way shape or form, it'll most likely be offensive, but still..
No. It's not 'offensive,' it's empty. Saying niggers need to die, isn't what I'm talking about, It's saying something like Niggers may or may not have to die. You know why the latter sounds odd? BECAUSE IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE. And that's not an opinion. The first one is, but the second one is like saying HEY I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT SO LET BE WASTE YOUR TIME.

I personally try to avoid the "fence" when possible.

Bush is not gay

Bush is a bad president

Trumpet is the greatest instrument ever

Jazz is the greatest genre

God is chineeze

I hope that refreshes you a little