Girls.. Why are they so confusing

Prejerism

Registered Member
Haha yeh guys thats my question. Why are girls so confusing? If its one thing in life I hate being confused and girls sets that off for me. I cant figure them out no matter how hard I try. This one girl I been on and off with constantly tells me she loves me when i dont talk to her for awhile she gets upset and asks me why im forgetting about her and more. Once I do give in to her I feel like she is always lieing to me and everythings just fake so I tend to be really mean and back off again but she just does the same thing all over again. That really confuses me because i know she lies and talks to other guys. Honestly I do care for her thats with out a doubtbut I do not want to be with her. I just want to figure her out and god damn girls are so hard to figure out haha

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What does it mean "she talks to other guys". Don't tell me you wanna be the only guy she has to talk to....
Probably, she needs to grow up. [according to what you say].
And if you know that she lies, why do you still care about her and what about she thinks?
In this case, stop giving in to her.

Lithium

Registered Member
and talks to other guys.
I'd need you to clarify this as well. Now I don't know her age, or yours but what your describing is very 'High school' or sometimes bubbly. My best friends GF is very protective and attached and she does this CONSTANTLY. It's not always a matter of trust but more of insecurity. I've done this to just friends as well when I see them after not having for a very long time. I do it as a greeting *yeah, weird I know* and a way of asking how have you been? What have you been doing? I haven't seen you in FOREVER.

if you could clear up what she lies about as you said, we could probably help more. IMO lies doesn't give much to go on. Everybody lies. Question is, about what?

hinderthis

Registered Member
some girls can get clingy. I know I can. Just compliment her every once in a while, talk with her but not all the time, meet her halfway with this whole deal. When I get a little too clingy with my bf he lets me know and draws the boundary. He doesn't shrink away. That would make me more frenzied and worried.

=/

Prejerism

Registered Member
Yeh I understand this whole thing is immature thats why I will not continue a relationship with her but I will stay friends. I cant lie though I do find myself falling into those emotions like jealousy from time to time. What I mean by lies is that its over the dumbest littlest things possible. I understand everyone does this but i find myself to believe mainly girls do this most of the time. Due to insecurities or just simple anxiety.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You're a jealous bloke and 'she only talks to other guys'. I know how you feel because in some way sometimes, I am the same.

Just tell her you like her.

Prejerism

Registered Member
Me and her been in a relationship for about 6 months then i ended it. We have known each other for about 14 months. But every girl I talk to I try to figure them out and what there all about and i cant figure them out haha

well... as a girl i'll try to explain us. for your... problem... she is clingy. she needs to feel wanted. she is insecure and to tell the truth... clingy. i'm positive there is a better girl out there for you, who lets you have your freedom and gives you space. talking to other guys isn't bad, but again, she needs to feel wanted.

if you really care about her, but don't want to be with her, tell her you need a break and it'd be better if you were just friends. the major cliche way to make a girl back off, i know, but it's actually a good idea.

(try dating your best friend that is a girl. it works out a lot better than dating someone you've known for a year. you know her better, she knows you better, it gives you elbow room. just a suggestion)

hope this helps =/

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Haha yeh guys thats my question. Why are girls so confusing? If its one thing in life I hate being confused and girls sets that off for me. I cant figure them out no matter how hard I try. This one girl I been on and off with constantly tells me she loves me when i dont talk to her for awhile she gets upset and asks me why im forgetting about her and more. Once I do give in to her I feel like she is always lieing to me and everythings just fake so I tend to be really mean and back off again but she just does the same thing all over again. That really confuses me because i know she lies and talks to other guys. Honestly I do care for her thats with out a doubtbut I do not want to be with her. I just want to figure her out and god damn girls are so hard to figure out haha
Guys can be confusing too, not just girls. The best way to fill the gap is to try to communicate and be honest to each other instead of assuming, guessing and expecting your partner to know what you think and want.

In your situation for example, ask her why she gets upset when you don't talk to her. I mean, why don't you talk to her anyway, haha. Also, does she really lie or is it just a feeling you got? There's a difference. If you just feel she's lying then you back off, then it will confuse her if she's not lying and you act that way. You yourself said you were mean to her. Why don't you talk to each other and clarify your expectations. Tell her which bothers you when she talks to other guys, etc. And maybe she can explain what she's doing too. Most of the times, having a more open and honest communication can go a long way into figuring out each other.