Girl survives 14 story fall!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

dDave likes this.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Luck was definitely on her side.

3. Mason

Mason phawq

It's good that she survived. And very soft landing you say? sounds like she wasn't hurt very badly either (Not saying she wasn't hurt, but not nearly as much as one would normally be from a 14 story fall).

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Wow, thats incredible,she is really lucky to have survived.

dDave likes this.
  5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

how did she fall down the chimney? Must have been an old house or else she took some things apart.

She broke her leg that's a bummer but she's lucky to still be alive.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I'm glad she emerged from that accident relatively unscathed, she could have been seriously injured...

7. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

That is incredibly lucky.

8. Matriqulated

Matriqulated Future is Fused 3036A.D.

I jumped off a 2nd story roof of a house once and totally laid on the ground knocked out. When I came to, my ankle was highly bruised, and in a ton of pain and I thought I was lucky. Wow.

9. viLky

viLky ykLiv

WOW! Luckily she had one of those chimneys that went straight down. Over here, we have one that goes straight down, turns and goes down again. If she went down that, she would've came crashing down on some bricks.

10. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Big whoop.

It's just the way you fall.

My BT teacher fell 30 some ft off some scaffolding and didn't hurt a single thing in his body. He knew someone who fell not even 3 ft and broke his ankle in like, 3 places.