• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Girl Scout Cookies

Your favourite <3

• Total voters

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Do you buy/support the Girl Scouts?

How many boxes do you order? What's your favourite?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I usually don't get very many boxes. I'll get one or two boxes of lemon cremes which are teh sihit but I don't like the others all that much.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
We got 12 packages/one box, and a variety this year. May be more to come.

Well, I consider individual packages as boxes as well.

Dabs

Registered Member
I was just asking my granddaughter when the cookies will be coming in, as she has a girl in her class who sold them. I was told March 1st will be delivery. I purchased 10 boxes, making that $35. But most of them will go to my sons and their families. I like the Trefoils, they are a shortbread cookie, and Thin Mints is my second favorite. But I purchased Samoas and Do-Si-Dos too, as that's what my boys like.

JaneSmith

Registered Member
A few years back I was in the hospital and just had a c-section and they wouldn't let me eat and I was sooooo hungry. So when the nurse left the room I snuck into my suitcase and slarfed thin mint girl scout cookies. yummy.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I buy about 6 - 10 boxes of the mint cookies usually. I love those things. Wish they sold them in grocery stores.

Dabs

Registered Member
I buy about 6 - 10 boxes of the mint cookies usually. I love those things. Wish they sold them in grocery stores.

Do you have a small store in your area called Dollar General? I ask because they do have a similar version of the Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies. These are called Winter Mints. Very much the same taste, but of course, nothing beats a good ole Girl Scout cookie :)

Puck

Registered Member
[email protected]

Thin mints. No question.
I dunno if it's because I'm Canadian or old or whatever, but we didn't have all those kinds when I was a girl scout and sold cookies, I didn't even know what a do-si-do was.

Dabs

Registered Member
[email protected]

Thin mints. No question.
I dunno if it's because I'm Canadian or old or whatever, but we didn't have all those kinds when I was a girl scout and sold cookies, I didn't even know what a do-si-do was.

Puck, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you :lol: When I was younger, they didn't have all these varieties either. But I think Thin Mints has been one of the originals, and they are good! Every year I think they come out with a new kind. I am rather surprised the berry one has come back out again. The cost isn't too bad, but I have noticed the boxes get smaller.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the tagalongs the best and the thin mints are a close second.

I usually buy a box of each every year.