Girl Scout Cookies! Finally!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Major, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

If you've been in the chat room much recently you probably knew I had been waiting fucking forever for my Girl Scout Cookies to arrive. Well I finally got them. I think I had been waiting at least two months, probably more. Mmmm, thin mints.

I think we probably had a thread about this, but what kind of Girl Scout Cookies do you guys like?

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Girl Scout Cookies...?

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Thin mints as well. But those are the only kinds I've had.

They are so good though. You can buy pretty much the same thing at Wal*Mart now though. Wal*Mart is even trying to push the girl scouts out of business now I guess.

Luckily the Wal*Mart version isn't quite as good. I prefer the real deal. :)
    ------
    It might be a US thing. They might have something similar in the UK but I wouldn't know for sure.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

My favorites are Samoas. My god, eating them is like having an orgasm in your mouth.

5. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

i love thin mints. classic.
    i love to nibble the chocolate coating off the "tips" of the coockie, then use it like a straw to drink milk. yumm yumm yumm.

and tagalongs. i love the chocolate peanut-buttery goodness ^_^

6. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I never had girl scouts in my area, but never been big on cookies in general so i'm not here nor there on this one

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I had a box of Tagalongs last month. I don't remember where I got it from, but they're really good too.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

ABOUT FUCKING TIME! Enjoy them.

Note: SAMOAS FTW!

9. MrPancake13

MrPancake13 You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!

thin mints and peanut butter are my favs.

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I got mine like... 6 weeks ago.