Girl I met at school

GoEasy

Registered Member
She is so cool, not like most girls at my college that just party all day and night. Only problem, she has a boyfriend. He is a senior in high school, and lives like 2 hours from us here at school, and they've been going out for like a month. I've been hanging out with her a LOT, and she even makes my bed for me. :) How can I know if there will ever be a chance with her? She suggested that we get married, then I said "oh but then we would have to go out!", and she said "maybe", and smiled. Is there any chance or should I just accept it and face the facts?

Well i wouldnt give up yet. Mainly becasue they have if this girl you like and her boyfriend have only been together a month. There is a chance it may not last Between them.
From what you said she may feel the same way just see how it goes you never know.
Also the fact she makes your bed for you and seems to like you hanging out with her alot if a good sign ^^

BigBob

Registered Member
Just wait. You never know. Some long distance relationships don't work out, so you have a good chance.

I'm not going to sugar coat it and say you are guaranteed her, but there's a good chance. Just don't push it.

GoEasy

Registered Member
Just wait. You never know. Some long distance relationships don't work out, so you have a good chance.

I'm not going to sugar coat it and say you are guaranteed her, but there's a good chance. Just don't push it.
Yeah, my long distance relationship in the beginning of school failed miserable so who knows what will happen. :p We live so close too, like right down the hallway haha.

----

Edit! Been hanging out with her a lot, she seems like she is really happy with him and she texts him like 24/7. Is it a lost cause?

Last edited: