• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Girl, 4, found alive under bodies in BMW

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
(CBS/AP) CHEVALINE, France - French investigators struggled Thursday to explain how a 4-year-old girl could go undetected for eight hours in a car full of corpses in the French Alps.
They also acknowledged that they still don't know why a family of British vacationers were slain in a BMW on a remote mountain road near the French village of Chevaline.

Girl, 4, found alive under bodies in U.K.-registered BMW in French Alps

How horrible for this little girl to witness this. I can only imagine how she must be feeling and wonder how she will deal with this. They have no idea why these people were killed. I hope they catch the murderer.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Just watching this on the news. It could be for racial reasons, seems they're asian and it sounds like a professional attack.

Her sister is alive too, but critical.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
This is absolutely insane. I hope the 7-year-old makes a full recovery. As for the 4-year-old, I don't fault the police for not finding her since they do try to keep crime scenes intact as much as possible until they are fully processed. I'm sure the little girl was too scared to come out, when she heard the raucous around her, after seeing such a traumatic event just in case it was something of danger to her again.

Crimes like these are scary. I hope they figure out who did it and why.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The poor kid was probably in shock from the murders and was afraid to come out. I hope the sister makes a full recovery, they will need each other now more than ever. I also hope seeing such a gruesome event they have help dealing with it.

Because of the amount of blood the police may of thought everyone was dead.
------
Sounds like these murders were a family feud over money.

Official: Family feud suspected in brutal murder of 4 in French Alps

Last edited:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
If it is true, I don't know how anyone can have their own family killed over money; my mum and sisters fought over inheritance, but nobody threatened violence.